Sunday, June 5, 2011

White Dresses

All the store went on sales this week...I found 4 beautiful white dresses this week and I ended up with two.  Guess which two I got and let me know which one you like the most :)

On-line shopping is too addictive :p

Helmut Lang - Relic Side Twist Dress - $510 CAD now on sale for $357 CAD



3.1 Phillip Lim - Antique White Shirred Tank Slip - $215 CAD now on sale for $150 CAD



Alice + Olivia - Diana Leather Peplum Dress - $620 CAD now on sale for $310 CAD




Viktor & Rolf - Belted Dress - $815 CAD now on sale for $408 CAD


Visit www.ssense.com for more selections :)

3 comments:

  1. lovely dress! love the third one best!

    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
    new post if you wanna check out!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first white dress, it's absolutely gorgeous!!
    Have a great day!
    _ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the first one. Looks amazing!

    //Sufi
    Sufi's World

    ReplyDelete